New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Copilot For Business forcibly terminates Copilot Personal subscriptions

Tell HN: Copilot For Business forcibly terminates Copilot Personal subscriptions
15 by gavinray | 1 comments on Hacker News.
My org recently enabled Copilot For Business. I've had a personal subscription until this point. Today, my Copilot plugin started throwing rate-limit errors. Upon checking my billing details, I notice I can no longer manage my subscription and that it's managed by my Org. GitHub Support told me that my personal subscription was cancelled, with a pro-rated refund, because it's not possible to have both a personal and org subscription. Now I have to wait for someone from the org to manually revoke my seat so I can re-purchase my own subscription. Heads up for anyone else who finds themselves in this situation.

Comments