New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How to contact businesses for B2B products

Ask HN: How to contact businesses for B2B products
3 by imvetri | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I'm a frontend software engineer with 11 years experience. I worked with corporate companies from services, products, businesses. Being an engineer I earned certain skills and I can spot and solve money and time expensive Tech. This applies to companies relying on conputer user interfaces for their businesses. How do I approach businesses ? Last year during may I read news about adove figma acquisition update. I found two email from adobe investor relations and sent an email elaborating why such amount of money for a design Tech isn't a balance. While I read news last year end that figma adobe deal didn't go through, I have a hunch it could have been because of my email. Is there a way I could do such evaluation of Tech products to businesses as a external party?

Comments