New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Visualize Software Architecture/Concepts

Ask HN: Visualize Software Architecture/Concepts
2 by biosboiii | 0 comments on Hacker News.
So my dayjob is working in a software project with dozens of teams, hundreds of employees. Common denominator that nearly everyone knows nothing about software, except some subcontractors who are not part of our processes. So in every meeting I need to explain simple concepts like what the API of the service I designed is going to in the context of our whole software context, and currently this is done by fiddling around on draw.io and with my hands and feet. Can anyone of you guys recommend me some tool, or format, to explain software architecture to non-technical folks, gentle-parenting style? Thx in advance :)

Comments