New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Cheap places to live with a good intellectual atmosphere?
Ask HN: Cheap places to live with a good intellectual atmosphere?
3 by RomanPushkin | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I'm a software engineer in the bay area and have been thinking about moving somewhere cheaper (in USA) where I can live cheaply and focus on my own intellectual pursuits. I'd love to be in a place where the living costs are low, and ideally where a thriving intellectual community exists. I haven't traveled too often and would love to hear from HN community about any places that match this general description. Thank you in advance!
3 by RomanPushkin | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I'm a software engineer in the bay area and have been thinking about moving somewhere cheaper (in USA) where I can live cheaply and focus on my own intellectual pursuits. I'd love to be in a place where the living costs are low, and ideally where a thriving intellectual community exists. I haven't traveled too often and would love to hear from HN community about any places that match this general description. Thank you in advance!
Comments
Post a Comment