New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: What's the cheapest ACH payment processor for marketplaces?
Ask HN: What's the cheapest ACH payment processor for marketplaces?
2 by apelin | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I am trying to figure out the cheapest way to integrate payment processor for the following use case: User1 pays User2 by $500 1-4 times a month via ACH. Platform charges subscription fee to User1. I looked at Stripe. Looks like their only product that can power this is Connect Express which will charge: 0.8% ACH fee 0.25% transaction volume fee $0.25 transaction fee $2/m to User2 0.15% for direct debit (subscription) This really adds up. I was wondering if anyone found a cheaper way to do this.
2 by apelin | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I am trying to figure out the cheapest way to integrate payment processor for the following use case: User1 pays User2 by $500 1-4 times a month via ACH. Platform charges subscription fee to User1. I looked at Stripe. Looks like their only product that can power this is Connect Express which will charge: 0.8% ACH fee 0.25% transaction volume fee $0.25 transaction fee $2/m to User2 0.15% for direct debit (subscription) This really adds up. I was wondering if anyone found a cheaper way to do this.
Comments
Post a Comment