New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: I have $450K cash, what should I do to maximize my return?
Ask HN: I have $450K cash, what should I do to maximize my return?
42 by plut0 | 74 comments on Hacker News.
I recently came into some money and now I have $450K in cash burning a hole in my pocket. I have about $50K in an index fund, own land worth $150K (paid off) and another $200K in industrial real estate investments. Given this spread, what should I do with the cash? I'm not comfortable investing the entirety into an index fund, given the current socio-political climate. I'm located in the Midwest, USA.
42 by plut0 | 74 comments on Hacker News.
I recently came into some money and now I have $450K in cash burning a hole in my pocket. I have about $50K in an index fund, own land worth $150K (paid off) and another $200K in industrial real estate investments. Given this spread, what should I do with the cash? I'm not comfortable investing the entirety into an index fund, given the current socio-political climate. I'm located in the Midwest, USA.
Comments
Post a Comment