New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Do you think this is a good startup idea?
Ask HN: Do you think this is a good startup idea?
3 by avin_regmi | 5 comments on Hacker News.
I'm working on ML model to classify NLP dataset. I'm thinking about online web app where a user would upload CSV file and possible labels. Back end would use ML to classify NLP texts into possible labels. Would you use service like this? Would you pay for it? If yes, how much?
3 by avin_regmi | 5 comments on Hacker News.
I'm working on ML model to classify NLP dataset. I'm thinking about online web app where a user would upload CSV file and possible labels. Back end would use ML to classify NLP texts into possible labels. Would you use service like this? Would you pay for it? If yes, how much?
Comments
Post a Comment