New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Why are game dev positions hard to find?
Ask HN: Why are game dev positions hard to find?
5 by andrewnc | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I have been helping a number of friends who are quite competent find work. They work in the game development space but are really struggling to land interviews and progress in the process. I understand there is randomness in the process, and a pretty severe covid inspired market contraction, but the gaming space seems to be growing like crazy regardless. Anyway, I'm curious if there are market forces that I (as an outsider) am unaware of that makes finding work as a game developer challenging.
5 by andrewnc | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I have been helping a number of friends who are quite competent find work. They work in the game development space but are really struggling to land interviews and progress in the process. I understand there is randomness in the process, and a pretty severe covid inspired market contraction, but the gaming space seems to be growing like crazy regardless. Anyway, I'm curious if there are market forces that I (as an outsider) am unaware of that makes finding work as a game developer challenging.
Comments
Post a Comment