New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Studies into long term exposure to “non-ionising” radiation?
Ask HN: Studies into long term exposure to “non-ionising” radiation?
3 by permo-w | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Sometimes I feel concerned that 3g, 4g and 5g could have some interference with brain waves or that rather than non-ionising, they are just very very slightly ionising, enough to be missed in a small scale experiment but adding up over a long time, and especially getting worse as more and more waves are being transmitted. Perhaps this is just paranoia and lack of scientific knowledge, but not knowing concerns me, and I’m reluctant to just trust what is generally held to be true
3 by permo-w | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Sometimes I feel concerned that 3g, 4g and 5g could have some interference with brain waves or that rather than non-ionising, they are just very very slightly ionising, enough to be missed in a small scale experiment but adding up over a long time, and especially getting worse as more and more waves are being transmitted. Perhaps this is just paranoia and lack of scientific knowledge, but not knowing concerns me, and I’m reluctant to just trust what is generally held to be true
Comments
Post a Comment