New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Many Freemium strategies to work with? which is the best for my SaaS?
Ask HN: Many Freemium strategies to work with? which is the best for my SaaS?
3 by MoYasse | 1 comments on Hacker News.
We are launching MVP service (Mobile app dev related) and planning on running a freemium model as a part of our pricing strategy, but there are many ideas on what should we offer in our freemium plan. And I am out of ideas on how can I get feedbacks from our customers on this
3 by MoYasse | 1 comments on Hacker News.
We are launching MVP service (Mobile app dev related) and planning on running a freemium model as a part of our pricing strategy, but there are many ideas on what should we offer in our freemium plan. And I am out of ideas on how can I get feedbacks from our customers on this
Comments
Post a Comment