New ask Hacker News story: Viber extreme long list of *trusted* partners
Viber extreme long list of *trusted* partners
3 by meow112012 | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Viber Mobile has so weird UI. Go to Settings --> Privacy --> Personal data --> Manage ad preferences. There are so many checkboxs there (all are on by default), and there is a _very very long_list of trusted partners (and use of data). It took me more than 30 minutes to uncheck all of them. There isn't any "unselect" all. I have to use Viber for some communication purpose. And this is so painful. I'm writing here just in case... Please note I'm using some Europian number for my Viber.
3 by meow112012 | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Viber Mobile has so weird UI. Go to Settings --> Privacy --> Personal data --> Manage ad preferences. There are so many checkboxs there (all are on by default), and there is a _very very long_list of trusted partners (and use of data). It took me more than 30 minutes to uncheck all of them. There isn't any "unselect" all. I have to use Viber for some communication purpose. And this is so painful. I'm writing here just in case... Please note I'm using some Europian number for my Viber.
Comments
Post a Comment