New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Naive Question About Accelerators
Ask HN: Naive Question About Accelerators
2 by capsaicinkid | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi all, Hope you are doing well. I am currently a junior in college working on an early-stage startup and this is my first startup. I've done some research about accelerators and was wondering what I should be looking for. Furthermore, I am not sure what questions I should be asking when looking at accelerators. Thanks, Capsaicinkid
2 by capsaicinkid | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi all, Hope you are doing well. I am currently a junior in college working on an early-stage startup and this is my first startup. I've done some research about accelerators and was wondering what I should be looking for. Furthermore, I am not sure what questions I should be asking when looking at accelerators. Thanks, Capsaicinkid
Comments
Post a Comment