New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Simple docs maker that supports variables?
Ask HN: Simple docs maker that supports variables?
2 by darkhorse13 | 2 comments on Hacker News.
Something along these lines: - age = 20 - My age is . - The output would be "My age is 20." I'm looking for a tool that does stuff like this, and maybe some simple calculations. I recall someone posting a link on a thread before, but I can't seem to find it. Any recommendations?
2 by darkhorse13 | 2 comments on Hacker News.
Something along these lines: - age = 20 - My age is . - The output would be "My age is 20." I'm looking for a tool that does stuff like this, and maybe some simple calculations. I recall someone posting a link on a thread before, but I can't seem to find it. Any recommendations?
Comments
Post a Comment