New ask Hacker News story: I'm a CTO and Co-founder open to give a hand while you look for the right one
I'm a CTO and Co-founder open to give a hand while you look for the right one
2 by tomasagr | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi all! I found out many people struggle with technical doubts when it comes to starting something new in the digital world. That's why I'm open to give a hand to the community. Hope it helps! Questions like: - How much does it cost to develop my digital product (app and/or web)? - How long does it take to develop? What do the times depend on? - Should I hire a freelancer, an agency, or have a programming partner? - I need to project costs and I don't know how to calculate the maintenance of a system (servers, APIs, stores, services, etc). - With what language/tool do I have to make my app/web? - I am looking for a technical partner for my team, what profile does he have to have? Where can I find it? What do I have to look at? Have a great day! Tom
2 by tomasagr | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi all! I found out many people struggle with technical doubts when it comes to starting something new in the digital world. That's why I'm open to give a hand to the community. Hope it helps! Questions like: - How much does it cost to develop my digital product (app and/or web)? - How long does it take to develop? What do the times depend on? - Should I hire a freelancer, an agency, or have a programming partner? - I need to project costs and I don't know how to calculate the maintenance of a system (servers, APIs, stores, services, etc). - With what language/tool do I have to make my app/web? - I am looking for a technical partner for my team, what profile does he have to have? Where can I find it? What do I have to look at? Have a great day! Tom
Comments
Post a Comment