New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Being bombarded by recruiter emails, all same pattern

Ask HN: Being bombarded by recruiter emails, all same pattern
3 by throwitawayfam | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I can't stand these emails and I get _a lot_ of them. All the emails follow the same pattern: - Tech startups - One initial email with them being very impressed with my background - two "gentle nudge" followups - All the links are prefixed with "znsrc.com" Looking at the original email, I can't seem to find what company is hosting my information on their platform so I can ask them to remove it. Sometime ago I did ask getrocket.com to remove me from their list. They claimed to remove me. However they followed nearly the same pattern, so I have to wonder if they got better at hiding their tracks and didn't end up removing me. Due to the spammy nature of these emails, I would never consider a job opportunity from any of them. I was hoping some HN folks might have some insight on who this business is so I can opt out.

Comments