New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How do I hack love?
Ask HN: How do I hack love?
3 by throwawayiay | 3 comments on Hacker News.
It is the only aspect of life where I just cannot even get started. I am 29 and my experience so far is, I got a kiss from a girl when I was 28, and we had a very brief moment, a week, where we were a couple. Then she decided she had no feelings. That week was the happiest week of my life. It felt like I had been cured from a decade long depression. I wanted to ask the community here because it is one of the sanest places on the internet. In particular I wanted to ask about books or other resources written by people whose career is not based around selling books about how to get love/sex/women. Books that might give some genuine insight, ideally backed by science, or even psychology, or even books about ways to cope when you are such a man as myself who has such difficulty finding somebody who appreciates them for who they are. You are also welcome to give your own personal advice too, although I doubt it will apply to me, unless you are a significantly below average looking immigrant living in Germany.
3 by throwawayiay | 3 comments on Hacker News.
It is the only aspect of life where I just cannot even get started. I am 29 and my experience so far is, I got a kiss from a girl when I was 28, and we had a very brief moment, a week, where we were a couple. Then she decided she had no feelings. That week was the happiest week of my life. It felt like I had been cured from a decade long depression. I wanted to ask the community here because it is one of the sanest places on the internet. In particular I wanted to ask about books or other resources written by people whose career is not based around selling books about how to get love/sex/women. Books that might give some genuine insight, ideally backed by science, or even psychology, or even books about ways to cope when you are such a man as myself who has such difficulty finding somebody who appreciates them for who they are. You are also welcome to give your own personal advice too, although I doubt it will apply to me, unless you are a significantly below average looking immigrant living in Germany.
Comments
Post a Comment