New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: P2P Databases?
Ask HN: P2P Databases?
4 by culpable_pickle | 2 comments on Hacker News.
I had an idea for a project that would be best served by publishing a database that all the clients would sync locally and query against directly. I've looked around a bit and I've found BigchainDB, however it's a quite heavy load. I want to update the authoritative database and have it generate deltas that are synced to the clients via a p2p like network, rather then having anything 'mined'. Is anyone aware of anything existing that would be of use?
4 by culpable_pickle | 2 comments on Hacker News.
I had an idea for a project that would be best served by publishing a database that all the clients would sync locally and query against directly. I've looked around a bit and I've found BigchainDB, however it's a quite heavy load. I want to update the authoritative database and have it generate deltas that are synced to the clients via a p2p like network, rather then having anything 'mined'. Is anyone aware of anything existing that would be of use?
Comments
Post a Comment