New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How do you read/look at screens?
Ask HN: How do you read/look at screens?
2 by ArrayBoundCheck | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I program a lot. After a few hours I can't easily read whats on the screen due to my eyes being uncomfortable. Sometimes I can look at my phone or read my kindle but even that can be a problem. I've gone on walks listening to books which I think is a partial solution but some days I only can do 4 hours of screen times while other days I do 9
2 by ArrayBoundCheck | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I program a lot. After a few hours I can't easily read whats on the screen due to my eyes being uncomfortable. Sometimes I can look at my phone or read my kindle but even that can be a problem. I've gone on walks listening to books which I think is a partial solution but some days I only can do 4 hours of screen times while other days I do 9
Comments
Post a Comment