New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: YouTube channels that you enjoyed but whose name you forgot
Ask HN: YouTube channels that you enjoyed but whose name you forgot
2 by GamerUncle | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I am making this thread because I forgot the name of a youtube channel. And I thought it might be a good idea to make a thread were we all ask about youtube channels we forgot and want to remember. I will start: There used to be this youtube channel full of DIY projects with a very minimalistic aesthetic, it was mostly black and white with 3d schemas. Lots of projects involved raspberry pi usage, and the presenter had a soothing voice. Any clues ?
2 by GamerUncle | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I am making this thread because I forgot the name of a youtube channel. And I thought it might be a good idea to make a thread were we all ask about youtube channels we forgot and want to remember. I will start: There used to be this youtube channel full of DIY projects with a very minimalistic aesthetic, it was mostly black and white with 3d schemas. Lots of projects involved raspberry pi usage, and the presenter had a soothing voice. Any clues ?
Comments
Post a Comment