New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Anyone else regret leaving an old job for a new one?
Ask HN: Anyone else regret leaving an old job for a new one?
8 by mathverse | 6 comments on Hacker News.
I just recently joined a new company for about 15%+ pay and full remote (old job wanted me 1 day a week in the office) and I feel a bit of regret. I miss the comfort of knowing everyone in the company and miss having all the relationships I built over time there. I miss just being able to disappear for 2-3 hours midday with no one really being bothered by that. Anyone else with the same feeling? What should I do in this situation?
8 by mathverse | 6 comments on Hacker News.
I just recently joined a new company for about 15%+ pay and full remote (old job wanted me 1 day a week in the office) and I feel a bit of regret. I miss the comfort of knowing everyone in the company and miss having all the relationships I built over time there. I miss just being able to disappear for 2-3 hours midday with no one really being bothered by that. Anyone else with the same feeling? What should I do in this situation?
Comments
Post a Comment