New ask Hacker News story: I built an independent peptide testing lab that accepts mailed samples

I built an independent peptide testing lab that accepts mailed samples
3 by peptidelabs | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hey HN, I built ACS Peptide Testing Labs, an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited analytical lab in Florida that lets researchers and compounding pharmacies mail in peptide samples and get a full Certificate of Analysis back within 9–11 business days. The problem was simple: most peptide suppliers provide their own COAs, which is a obvious conflict of interest. Researchers needed somewhere independent to send samples. You submit through our web portal, ship overnight, and we run HPLC purity analysis, ESI mass spectrometry for identity confirmation, ICP-MS for heavy metals, and GC-MS for residual solvents. Results come back as a detailed COA via email. One interesting constraint: we're DEA registered, which lets us handle controlled substance analysis that most contract labs won't touch. We're still expanding our custom protocol offerings and would genuinely love feedback from anyone working in peptide research or compounding.

Comments