New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: If you write release notes, what stops you from being specific?
Ask HN: If you write release notes, what stops you from being specific?
3 by gtirloni | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Slack's release notes (https://ift.tt/q1EWwg0) are mostly "Bug fixes and performance improvements." or something trying too hard to be funny. If you write release notes for software with a lot of users: what makes you go generic? I assume there's a reason past laziness and I'd rather hear it from someone who's made the call.
3 by gtirloni | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Slack's release notes (https://ift.tt/q1EWwg0) are mostly "Bug fixes and performance improvements." or something trying too hard to be funny. If you write release notes for software with a lot of users: what makes you go generic? I assume there's a reason past laziness and I'd rather hear it from someone who's made the call.
Comments
Post a Comment