New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: What self-hosted apps do you use daily?
Ask HN: What self-hosted apps do you use daily?
2 by osr00 | 3 comments on Hacker News.
I've been running a homelab for many years now and tried out many open source projects. A small percentage turn out to be real gems, but I use these almost every single day: Shlink: URL shortener/redirects, alternative to Bitly Vaultwarden: open source Bitwarden server Dokploy: PaaS, alternative to Vercel / Netlify Umami: gdpr-compliant web analytics Immich: photo management Papra: document archiving with OCR Navidrome: personal music streaming I'm super curious to hear about the apps you can't live without!
2 by osr00 | 3 comments on Hacker News.
I've been running a homelab for many years now and tried out many open source projects. A small percentage turn out to be real gems, but I use these almost every single day: Shlink: URL shortener/redirects, alternative to Bitly Vaultwarden: open source Bitwarden server Dokploy: PaaS, alternative to Vercel / Netlify Umami: gdpr-compliant web analytics Immich: photo management Papra: document archiving with OCR Navidrome: personal music streaming I'm super curious to hear about the apps you can't live without!
Comments
Post a Comment