New ask Hacker News story: Stardust Store – An independent Android app marketplace
Stardust Store – An independent Android app marketplace
4 by zishutron | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi HN, I built Stardust Store, an independent Android app marketplace as part of my ZISHU TRON ecosystem. Website: https://ift.tt/HgQ5VxR The main idea is to focus on app discovery, rather than simply providing a large list of APKs. The current platform has: Editor's Choice Trending and New Releases Popular Apps and Games Search by name, developer and category Top Free / Paid / Grossing / Trending / Rated rankings App categories User profiles Wishlist Download history Reviews I built the project independently and I'm currently focusing on improving the marketplace based on feedback from users and developers. The Android version is also available here: Download APK: https://ift.tt/LUYd9Og Privacy: https://ift.tt/V8NnK1j Terms: https://ift.tt/ReBJcjN I'd especially appreciate feedback on the marketplace UX, discovery model, rankings, and what developers would expect from an alternative Android app marketplace.
4 by zishutron | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi HN, I built Stardust Store, an independent Android app marketplace as part of my ZISHU TRON ecosystem. Website: https://ift.tt/HgQ5VxR The main idea is to focus on app discovery, rather than simply providing a large list of APKs. The current platform has: Editor's Choice Trending and New Releases Popular Apps and Games Search by name, developer and category Top Free / Paid / Grossing / Trending / Rated rankings App categories User profiles Wishlist Download history Reviews I built the project independently and I'm currently focusing on improving the marketplace based on feedback from users and developers. The Android version is also available here: Download APK: https://ift.tt/LUYd9Og Privacy: https://ift.tt/V8NnK1j Terms: https://ift.tt/ReBJcjN I'd especially appreciate feedback on the marketplace UX, discovery model, rankings, and what developers would expect from an alternative Android app marketplace.
Comments
Post a Comment